Bringing Your Computer In For Service
Please consider the following actions to ensure the fastest possible service:
- Backup all critical files. (We also offer a backup service.)
- Bring your original purchase receipt. It should contain necessary proof of purchase for software licenses.
- Bring in the disks for any software that may need to be re-installed.
- Bring your power adapter & battery. (laptops, only)
- If you are experiencing problems with computer external components, such as a USB device, bring in the computer as well as the component.
Pickup & Delivery Service
We offer a free Pickup & Delivery service for UNH faculty and staff from campus offices for computers coming in for repair, and back to campus offices after they have been serviced. Requests are on a first-come first-served basis.
Pickup and Delivery is available during normal business hours. Please call the UNH IT Service Desk at 862-4242 to request pickup or delivery and one of our staff will call you to set up a time. Clients should be available at the time of a pickup/delivery to complete paperwork.